Friday, April 15, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday




1. My favorite daily responsibility is, getting Kraig off the bus.  Makes my day every time.


2. My least favorite daily responsibility is, taking the dogs out to do their business.  I will be oh so glad when I finally am free of them.


3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is either Mexican or Chinese.


4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is regular home cooking (like pork chops, chicken tenders, potatoes, desserts etc.)


5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is I have my picture with Shane Battier (an NBA player).  I also recently started writing weekly blog posts on Latter Day Woman Magazine's website...you click the LDW Posts page to see my previous posts.


6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish enough money to provide for both needs and wants when they are needed and wanted, a house that is large enough to avoid stepping all over each other but still affordable, and another car.


7. My biggest pet peeve is...just one? Really?   The list topper would be lying.  I absolutely positively do not tolerate being lied to..and that has become much more important recently.  It's always topped the list, right up there with gossiping...probably because gossip tends to be not entirely truthful, either.   

Why are you glad that it's Friday?

i am always glad it's Friday...because it frequently means I get off work early, which means I get to take a nap; it also means the end of the work week, and I can spend some time catching up on my many many projects...




No comments: