Ten Favorite Photos I Took
These are all from the zoo this past March. I have lots and lots of pics....but I just chose this trip to pick from.
She looks like she's looking right at us, doesn't she?
This is one of my favorite pics of my youngest son...he just looks like he is having the grandest time (and he was!).
This monkey was actually pretty active...he had gotten some food at one point and was dropped the peel on the otters under him....how rude!
Still having a good time....in the seal tank.
Kraig's favorite animal...
So somber looking....
She was really close....it seemed anyway.
I love water scapes....water is so peaceful, so refreshing,....
This is at the entrance...I love the way the sun is glinting off it.
Did I mention I like water?


1 comment:
These are really fun and awesome pictures! My favorite is the one where your son looks like he just came out of an egg. It was so cute! The lion in the first picture not just looks like she's looking right through the camera, but it's as if she's also smiling.
Thank you so much for sharing your good things this week, Michelle! Have a great week!
Brush Up On Your Reading
Post a Comment