Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wee Bit of Me



{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
I don't wear them holey...and I sure as heck DO NOT buy them that way

{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
i do good to get a full 4 hours of sleep per night

{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
i take it apart....give the non iced side to my son or throw it away....then put two iced sides together and eat it; i also dunk them in milk

{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
nope...i wear shoes only when absolutely necessary

{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
since I don't play...winning is pretty much out of the question....but my mom, my daughter


{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
nope…

{seven} do you snore?
not normally, i don't think; when i'm sick or when i fall asleep in the car, I tend to snore


{eight} do you know how fast you type?
no idea...pretty fast though.  the last time i took a typing test was 7.5 years ago as a formality for my employment at the hospital I work at....I was offered and had accepted the job and moved to TN before taking the test...


{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
not sure I could do a headstand with a wall....LOL

{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
with salt and extra butter


 

No comments: