(1) Would you consider yourself an artistic person?
I do....I don't draw necessarily (tho I have in the past), but I have made my own embellishments for some of my scrapbook pages....
(2) If you could automatically learn to speak another language, what language would you choose?
it's not a spoken language I want to learn...I have always wanted to learn sign language...but as for a foreight languate....not sure I've ever given that much thought...probably Spanish just because I took 2 years of it in high school and still remember quite a bit of it; or maybe Vietnamese or whatever language it is spoken in the nail shops...sometimes I think they talk about the customers
(3) How long does it take you to clean your house?
I am blessed to have my parents living in the same house with me...so my mom is what I call a "stay at home grandma" and she does the cleaning, cooking, laundry, etc....she cleans house once a week on Mondays...and if I had to guess, probably takes a couple hours
(4) What color shoes are you wearing?
none at the moment, but the last shoes I had on were brown flip flops
(5) If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I have no idea...pink maybe, just because I like it and everyone tells me I look good in it

No comments:
Post a Comment