Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday 9



Saturday 9: Medicate



1. Do you take a lot of medication?
depends on what you condsider alot....3 regular prescriptions, 2 "as needed" prescriptions, and a butt load of ibuprofen


2. Name one of your flaws and tell us about it.
i trust too  much....I believe with all I have...and then I get burned beyond repair


3. Have you ever won first place? If yes, tell us about your victory!
not that I recall....but first place doesn't mean that much to me...


4. Who is the last person to make you smile? What was happening?
I'm sure it was my one of my sons...they always make me smile, even when I don't want to or feel like I can...in fact, just a few moments ago, my oldest son made me smile..but it was more of a sinister kind of smile, not a humorous smile...we discovered we share a similar opinion of  someone


5. Describe a time when you should have tried harder.
 a few months ago, my answer would have been I should have tried harder to save my marriage....but what I've come to realize is it was doomed to fail from the beginning....there was and is  nothing I can do to change the outcome, unless, of course, I were to choose to be the victim again...and I don't.  Now...I just need to try harder to distance myself as much as I can from the toxic persons in my life...stop "N-dipping" it is called so I can heal and move on. 


6. What are you best at?
i am very good at putting one foot in front of the other in the midst of challenges and trials...even when all I want to do is crawl under the covers and never come out.


7. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?
there would be no movies about me....I would never be ok with that


8. Name 3 things that you think are strange.
things?  or people?...
1. I think it strange that one can spend a lifetime with someone...and not ever really know who they are.
2.  I think it strange that someone can know what another is capable of, and still be willing to risk their heart for them.
3.  I think it strange that certain people just simply don't understand the effect their actions have on others they profess to care about.

9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past 12 months?
just one?....I've learned alot in the past 12 months, most of it not good.  I guess one thing I am learning is that I am stronger than I ever thought I could be. 


No comments: