Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Queen's Meme




1. Did you take a picture of the moon SuperMoon Saturday evening?
didn't even see it

If so, please post it. If not, steal one and post it.
haven't seen any pics to steal either


2. Have you ever howled at the moon?
I have not




3. Do you believe that feelings and emotions are affected by the changes in lunar phases? (ie: children misbehave, lovers misbehave, tempers fly)
if I hadn't worked nights in a nursing home for a number of years,I'd be inclined to say no...but I have experienced the effects of a full moon on those not in a capacity to control their behaviors...and absolutely, the moon does make people behave differently, not necessarily badly, but different


4. In the language of astronomy, the two extremes of the moon are called ''apogee'' (far away) and ''perige" (nearby). Who or what would you like to be apogee and who/what perige?
apogee--already happened thankfully
perige--Jenn

5. Name a famous moon walker.
Neil Armstrong



6. Scientists claim there is no relation whatsoever between a Supermoon and natural disasters. Yet we have experienced tsunamis and earthquakes in the last 7 days on Earth. Do you believe them?
I don't think they are related...I think the natural disasters we are experiencing are part of the last days foretold in the scriptures....it is coincidental that the supermoon occurred at the same time; or it could also be part of the last days...just because it's not mentioned doesn't mean it's accidental


7. Creedence Clearwater Revival sang about the evil of the moon.
Is there a Bad Moon Rising in your life?
bad moon has risen and is now falling.....thankfully far far away from me



 


1 comment:

Dawn Drover said...

It's interesting that you noted the changes in behavior during your time at the nursing home!