Monday, March 7, 2011

Meet Me On Monday





1. What is your favorite way to eat potatoes?
I eat potatoes pretty much anyway they can be cooked....tator tots are probably my fave tho

2. What was the last package that was delivered to your house?
not sure...something for my mom...looked like a book box maybe..I wasn't home, so I don't know

3. What is your favorite scent that you love to smell?
vanilla...but i just ordered a scentsy warmer...so might have a new favorite soon.. :)

4. Do you smoke?
I do not..and have not ever

5. Are your parents married or divorced?
they are married...will be 39 years this year




2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Nice to meet you Michelle. My grand kids love tater tots!

doreen said...

How nice your parents are still married! I am a new visitor and follower via Meet me on Monday...on Wednesday:)
At least it is almost Friday again...