Monday, March 14, 2011

McLinky Monday

The RHOK

~share some thing(s) that you consider treasures~

I don't have pictures of a lot of the things I consider treasures.....and many of them are put away in boxes for safe keeping...

I will try to list some of the items tho....

~my mother's ring (ie not my "mom's" ring), but my ring with my children's birthstones..it was a gift about 6 years ago from my (now soon to be ex) husband for valentine's day

~afghans that were made for my sons...they never used them, but the thought was so very much appreciated

~a collection of figurines for my son Kyle.  The first was bought while I was in the hospital (again from my now soon to be ex husband) when he was born, and each year at Christmas a new one is purchased.

~I have kept the outfits each of my children wore home from the hospital

~letters from friends and family

~all of the emails and message board posts when my sons were born

~my most treasured items are my pictures and the memories they captured and then preserved in my scrapbooks...





5 comments:

Real Housewives of Oklahoma said...

Michelle, those are all definitely moments/things to be treasured. Thank you for linking up with us on The RHOK today.

~Mrs. A

ThatsBaloney said...

I didn't even think of mentioning the outfit my oldest wore home from the hospital. It was crocheted by the cafteria lady at the school where I taught!
I loved your list. Thanks for linking up with The RHOK today!

6 Happy Hearts said...

Scrapbooks are a treasure! I love mine & my Grandmother's. Great list! Baby outfits are so sweet - I hope my kiddos appreciate my keeping them for their babies LOL :)
Thanks for linking up w/the RHOK today.

The 4-Crows Blog said...

I don't have the outfit my oldest wore, but I am going right now to get the one my youngest wore home and putting it up! I am asking for a cedar chest for Christmas! Thank you, thank you for some great ideas.......Mrs. Hart

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Pictures and other treasured items are truly pricelss -Eh?!