Tuesday, March 29, 2011

HOO Am I??

NightOwlCrafting






1. What is your favorite magazine?
The Ensign; Scrapbooks, etc; Creating Keepsakes; PaperCrafts; Interweave Crochet


 
2. What color are your eyes?
brown


 
3. Do you go to the dentist on a regular 6 month schedule, or do you put it off?
i have not in the past...but plan to start.  Just had a broken tooth pulled and a bone graft put in, had my teeth cleaned yesterday, and have a bit more work to  have done....and scheduled my next cleaning.  The boys are next....little do they know.


4. Do you use anything to make your house smell good?
I love candles...and I recently got a Scentsy warmer, so I've been trying out new scents....Pomegranite Passion is my fave so far!


5. Do you have any pets?
yes....3 inside cats, 1 outside cat, 1 outside dog and 2 inside dogs (for now)

No comments: