1. What are a couple of your favorite green foods?
broccoli, um...yeah...that's about it
2. Do you decorate for St. Patrick's Day?
not generally, but I'm liking the window gel things that are so popular these days...and since I moved to an office with a window back in Oct....I have something to decorate
3. Do you have Irish in you?
yeah, maybe a little, not a lot though
4. Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day?
nah, not really. I'm taking the day off this year though (as well as Friday...it's Spring Break...so gonna spend some time with my kiddos, plus got a couple of appts scheduled since they are off)...I am taking cupcakes to work tomorrow, just because
5.Use one word that represents each letter in the word LUCK in your life!
L - Lost U-Ungrounded C-Courageous (or so I've been told) K-Knowledgeable


1 comment:
Curious- lost a feeling? or LOST the tv show?
Post a Comment