And...here we go!
1. Why does it seem that I never get the things accomplished that I wish to ? Ugh!
2. Absolutely nothing is equal to a mother's love for her children.
3. My favorite breakfast includes eggs and toast.
4. Narcissistic Lovers was the last book I read and I am reading it again to make notes and comparisons to my life.
5. I am SO glad today is FRIDAY (for another 35 minutes at least).
6. Sleep and pain meds would make me feel better right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending the evening at home, tomorrow my plans include taking my son to help collect shoes for a fellow scouts Eagle Project, taking my other son to Lowe's and then to Sesame Street Live and Sunday, I want to find someone to take my son to the basketball game as I am sure he would enjoy someone other than his mother's company!

No comments:
Post a Comment