And...here we go!
1. I love to go to Kathy's Nails because it is so relaxing and they are all so very nice..and they don't cut me (always a plus).
2. It's not always the quantity of things, it’s the quality!
3. The last thing I had to eat was chips and salsa, and a piece of turkey breast sandwich meat wrappedin a slice of cheese (still working on it actually).
4. Romantic companionship is no longer essential. And maybe it never really was....I was just too naive to see it.
5. Please take a moment to give thanks daily for the blessings in your life, even the ones that may not seem like blessings at the time.
6. Faith, family and friends have brought you this far.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing absolutely nothing except what I want to, tomorrow my plans include getting my nails done, taking my son up to church to help with a friends Eagle Scout project, and not much else, and Sunday, I want to go to church and take a nap :) !


No comments:
Post a Comment