1. Who do you think is cleaner... men or women?
i don't know that I believe it's necessarily gender specific, but of the men I know, few are cleaner than women
2. Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.
have absolutely desire to be a man...ever
3. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?
hmmmm....not sure....probably my letter jacket from high school
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else?
both actually...had a surprise baby shower given when I was pregnant with my daughter; and one year my (then) husband and I helped my dad plan a surprise anniversary dinner for my mom; I also helped plan a surprise bday party for my boss several years ago
5. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
used to be my feet...but I'm getting better at that...had two pedicures in the last two weeks. (won't be able to continue that frequency, but it sure was nice)
6. Is your second toe longer than your big toe?
yes it is, a little
7. Do you use shaving cream when you shave?
I do not...i don't use anything when I shave...I shave every day in the shower, so no need.

1 comment:
You shave every day? You're very dedicated! I'm too lazy for that!
Post a Comment