Thursday, March 10, 2011

30 Days of ME--Day 1



-Day 01-
A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself




(whether these are interesting or not is up to you to determine)

1--I have 4 children, one of whom is an angel and is waiting for me in Heaven

2--I write poems

3--I scrapbook and make homemade cards and other paper crafts

4--I crochet and want to learn to knit

5--I love to read and also do family history work

6--I collect pens, shoes, and bags

7--I lived in West Berlin, before the wall came down

8--I work in Health Information Management and I love my profession

9--I am the secretary in the women's organization at church and I love my calling

10--I have lost 22 pounds in the last 4.5 months

11--I am a planner and love to organize

12--I am a weekly blogger at Latter Day Woman Magazine

13--I have recently become a single mom
(not official until at least May 23, but quite likely longer....a leader at a workshop I attended the other night said it is rare for TN divorces to be final in less than 6 months...so not encouraged by that...I really REALLY  REALLY want this to be final before June 15)

14--I have seen both coasts of the United States and the Gulf of Mexico

15--I had the chicken pox twice as a child



1 comment:

stash mama said...

Those are interesting collections! I need to get me a shoe collection! lol hope to see you for day 2!