Monday, March 14, 2011

10 Good Things Monday



 Ten Places I Want To Visit Before I Die

1.  LDS Church History Sites (there are more than 10 of these alone....thinking some sort of tour)
2.  Hawaii
3.  Egypt
4.  Niagra Falls
5.  Asia
6.  Washington DC (again...I was there when I was much much younger, and didn't appreciate it)
7.  Berlin (I lived there as a child while the wall was up...would like to go now that the Wall is down)
8.  Times Square for New Year's Eve
9.  Macy's Day Parade
10. Disney World



1 comment:

Nina B. said...

When you get to Asia, you'll be able to visit more than ten countries and get a load of rich culture, history, and tourist spots - plus really awesome food :D

Sorry I could not drop by earlier, but thank you so much for sharing your good things!

Brush Up On Your Reading