Sunday, February 20, 2011

Saturday 9


1. Has anyone ever got angry with you for flirting with their partner or date?
no....but probably because I don't flirt with someone who is taken....can't say the same for others, but I respect other relationships


2. What is your favorite movie line or speech? (Set the scene so we appreciate it in context.)



3. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
my youngest son was born 15 weeks early, weighing 1 pound 13 ounces, spent 11 weeks in the NICU...he is now 6 years old


4. What do you try to stay away from?
toxic people


5. What is it too late for?
apologies from certain individuals


6. If you could write three newspaper headlines, which would come true, what would they be?



7. When was the last time you apologized to someone?
alot in recent months


8. If you to find out now that you would very well known after you die, what do you think it might be for? (Feel free to pick an accomplishment that you have yet to do.)



9. Are you easily angered or able to handle every situation calmly?
usually pretty calm, but I tend to let certain people get under my skin and I don't think before I respond...


 


No comments: