Fleetwood Mac.
1. Go Your Own Way “Tell me why Everything turned around
Packing up Shacking up is all you wanna do”
What is the longest vacation you have ever been on?
a week is the longest I ever stay gone for vacation
2. Hold Me ”there's nobody in the future so baby let me hand you my love
oh, there's no step for you to dance to so slip your hand inside of my glove”
What is the worst exercise machine or routine you’ve ever tried?
the ellipical....tried it once...burns alot of calories, but absolutely killed my knees!
3. Gypsy “so i'm back to the velvet underground back to the floor that i love
to a room with some lace and paper flowers back to the gypsy...that i was...to the gypsy...that i was...”
What is your fondest memory of personal freedom?
working on personal freedom now...but can't say that i've gotten to the fond part yet
4. You Make Lovin Fun “I never did believe in miracles, But I've a feeling it's time to try.
I never did believe in the ways of magic, But I'm beginning to wonder why.”
Do you believe in magic/witches/alchemists?
no...
5. Dreams “Now here I go again, I see the crystal visions I keep my visions to myself
It's only me Who wants to wrap around your dreams and ...
Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? Dreams of loneliness ... Like a heartbeat ... drives you mad ...”
Your newest daydream was about what?
dont' have much time to daydream...
6. Say You Love Me “have pity baby, just when i thought it was over. now you got me runnin', runnin', runnin' for cover. i'm begging you for a little sympathy
'cause if you use me again it'll be the end of me”
Anyone violate your trust lately?
depends on your definition of "lately"...in the last 4 weeks, no, but only because the person that did last violate my trust is no longer part of my life, except as it involves my children
7. Sara “Sara, you're the poet in my heart Never change, never stop
And now it's gone It doesn't matter what for When you build your house
I'll come by”
Do you live in a house, apartment or with a relative?
live in a house with my children and parents
8. Over My Head “you can take me to paradise and then again you can be cold as ice
i'm over my head but it sure feels nice”
How have you been over your head lately?
too much to do, too little time, too many decisons, too much stress...not enough downtime
9. Songbird “And the songbirds keep singing, Like they know the score,
And I love you, I love you, I love you, Like never before, like never before.”
Do you believe people should have caged birds for pets?
matters not to me
10. Landslide “can the child within my heart rise above?-can i sail thru the changin' ocean tides? -can i handle the seasons of my life? i don't know.....”
What season of your life are you sailing through?
I am beginning a new season of life, as a single mom
11. Silver Springs “Time cast a spell on you But you won't forget me
I know I could have loved you But you would not let me”
Any unrequited love story for you?
think i'm gonna pass on this one
12. Little Lies “No more broken hearts, we’re better off apart. Let’s give it a try, tell me tell me lies…”
Ever told a lie to someone so to not hurt their feelings when they asked for the truth?
I try very very hard to not lie....but sometimes I omit certain truths to protect my children from the harsh realities of our new life
13. Warm Ways “you.....made me a woman tonight sleep...until the morning light
I ….i'm waiting for the sun...to come up.... i can't sleep...with your warm ways”
If you have lost your virginity, and if you can remember the event, was it as amazing as you thought, or were you less than happy with the results?
do i remember...yes, and that's all ya get


No comments:
Post a Comment