Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Minute

The button code isn't working, so click here to join in!

(1) Do you think Lady Gaga is Gaga or just plain KaKa?
I think she is very very eccentric, attention seeking, but I like the beat to most of her music (not necessarily the words, however)

(2) If you had to write these questions every week, what questions would YOU write the participants?
I have a collection of questions I intend to use to write my personal history one day...I would probably pick from those...

(3) What animal/ insect has always scared the heck out of you?
I don't like anything with more than 4 legs...and the selection of 2 legged creatures that I like is limited....I'd have to say scorpions...I'm not scared of them necessarily...but I sure don't like them


(4) Do you wash your hands after you use the restroom every time? Be honest!
absolutely....but I'm a germaphobe in a lot of ways....blame it on  my OCD

(5) Do you buy brand named purses or replicas?
there is very little that I buy brand name of...so replicas




No comments: