Monday, February 14, 2011

The Monday Minute

(the code for the button is not working....)




Questions

(1) What's your favorite kind of cake? (post a recipe if you have time)
don't really have a favorite...but had pistachio cake tonight....it was so very good!


(2) Do you like getting massages?
depends...I've not ever had a massage other than the kind where you sit in a chair (ie not a "spa" massage)...not sure i'd be comfortable with that.  But do I like them...absolutely!


(3) Would you consider yourself Neat Nelly or Messy Bessy?
given the sometimes busy nature of my life...some would say messy, but i am really neat.  I am OCD...and clutter starts to bug me over time...so it never stays very long


(4) Are you shy about going to the restroom in public places?
shy?  no...but i don't like to,and will try not to if I can help it


(5) Did you have your dream wedding or would you redo it if you had the chance?
a dream wedding...no; as to redo, yes, but with the right person next time

No comments: