Monday, February 7, 2011

The Monday Minute



(1) Do you use shaving cream when you shave? (thanks to Sierra for this one!)
nope....used to use shaving gel, but now I just shave every day in the shower 

(2) Name 2 things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
keeping my mouth closed, no willpower when it comes to food choices

(3) What's your favorite song?
today...a few:  Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri, Catch a Grenade by ??, According to You by Orianthi, Just a Dream by Nellie

(4) If somebody asked you to sum yourself up in three words, what would they be?
currently...hurt, confused, determined

(5) Out of the following three, which do you hate most: pineapples, cantaloupe, or strawberries?
do i have to hate one...i like them all...but if I could only have two...I would skip either the pineapple or cantaloupe...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Catch a Grenade is by Bruno Mars. I'm a little obsessed with him right now. His lyrics and voice are so raw. They touch me in new places. Just Amazing! Hope you are doing well :)
Tori