1. I am currently obsessed with learning about narcissism and how to free myself of the effects of living with it.
2. Today I am annoyed because for every small step forward, I take 5 steps backward!!!
3. The age I am is 38 and the age I feel is so much older...ancient.
4. My favorite place is my bedroom...it's my haven, my workspace, my world.
5. Something I have been procrastinating is cleaning up my home office...again.
6. The last thing I purchased was a Chick Fil A chicken biscuit.
7. The thing I love most about my home is that there is less fighting and finally some peace in it.
2. Today I am annoyed because for every small step forward, I take 5 steps backward!!!
3. The age I am is 38 and the age I feel is so much older...ancient.
4. My favorite place is my bedroom...it's my haven, my workspace, my world.
5. Something I have been procrastinating is cleaning up my home office...again.
6. The last thing I purchased was a Chick Fil A chicken biscuit.
7. The thing I love most about my home is that there is less fighting and finally some peace in it.

1 comment:
love love love your blog! enjoy the rest of your week chica!
xo monica
Post a Comment