Friday, February 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. I am tired, always so tired.


2. The bravest thing I've ever done was tell my husband not to come  back.


3. I feel prettiest when ....can't really say.  Haven't felt pretty in a very very very long time.  The times that I did, weren't real.


4. Something that keeps me awake at night is thoughts of the past that never was and the future that never will be.


5. My favorite meal in the entire world is salmon, any kind, cooked any way.


6. The way to my heart is ...again, I don't know.  My heart has been ripped out of me and stomped on beyond repair.  So if anyone knows how to fix that....let me know.  Maybe I can figure out the way to it.


7. I would like to have a do-over.  So many things would be better, different...


No comments: