{one} how tall are you?
5’ 6.5”
{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
there's not generally alot left after the bills and groceries and other necessities...but my children generally are the recipients of any monies left
{three} what are your three favorite websites?
facebook, blogger, sparkpeople
{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
prefer? aasics...but usually buy a less expensive brand (I don't wear tennis shoes much...lots of issues with my feet)
{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
peas...gross!
{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
that i can wear currently...just one. But there are about 6-8 pairs hanging in my closet just waiting to be worn one day.
{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
i love my job, i love what i do....wouldn't change it at all (except for the supervisory part that includes counselings, terminations, etc) I work in Health Information Management...LOVE it!
{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
yes...once as a passenger with my son (he had fallen and hit his head). The other time was when I was pregnant with my two youngest children and I was transferred to another hospital.
{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
there are four on the bed...but i only use 2 of them
{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
4--or at least i try to be. sometimes life and schedules get in the way, but i catch up eventually.

No comments:
Post a Comment