Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Stealing




34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY?
yep...twice to Germany; my dad was in the army


35. WEAKNESSES?
this could be a long list....I'm too trusting, too gullible, I'm co-dependent (something I've only just become aware of), I am a perfectionist, I try to hard,


37. FIRST JOB?
ever?  babysitting.  First "real" job....I worked as a nurse's aide in a nursing home.


38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
um...no


39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE?
I used to, and up until recently, thought I was with mine.  But apparently, we have more than one, and he found another.


40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU DID STEALING?
went to church this morning, fixed my lunch, now talking to a friend, and listening to  my son play cut the rope on my ipad


41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
yes...first surgery ever was dental surgery to have my wisdom teeth removed, then my gallbladder removed, a c-section, and bilateral carpel tunnel release


42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
used to be my nails,but i stopped getting them done; my organization skills


43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
nope...was told i might need them when i was younger, but never did (or at least never got them)


44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
my birthday is still 5 months away, I have no idea


45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND WHAT DO YOU WANT THEIR NAMES TO BE? (OR IF YOU HAVE KIDS, TELL US ABOUT THEM.)
I have 4:
Kyrstyna--age 20, my only girl, works hard, helps out as she can, very thoughtful,
Christopher--age 15, loves basketball and many other sports, freshman in high school
Kraig--age 6, kindergarten, very affectionate, makes me smile and brings much joy to my life
Kyle--angel twin to Kraig, my reason to continue to strive to live the gospel


46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
my first name is after a friend of my mom's, but it's only because she needed a name to go with Michelle


47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
LYING AND  DISHONESTY


48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
the friendships I had (and have been able to reestablish thanks to facebook)


49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Tresemme


50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
when I take my time and am not rushed, yes


51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
smoked turkey


52. ANY BAD HABITS?
i bite my lips, tap my feet, drink too much soda


53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
not generally...not unless there is real reason to be


54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
today, maybe not.  I haven't been the best company to be around, but when i don't have so much internal stressors, yes, I would be friends with me


55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
Absolutely NOT...the benefits are for committed couples, and that commitment comes in the form of marriage


56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
as in whether one is attractive by society's standards..no; but it matters if one takes care of themselves


57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
not well...I internalize alot....but this is something i will hopefully be able to learn how to express constructively in time


58. WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS?
lose


59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?
right now...just to find some peace, happiness and balance


60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Barbie


61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
54


62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
well....my children were


63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
who, me?


64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
i like both, but if i have to choose, mashed potatoes


65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A LOVER?
not looking for one, thanks


66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
in high school, it was Mich; my "husband" used to call me that too I thought in an affectionate manner, but turns out he really just didn't take the time to spell my full name out


67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?
to see the future...to know where my life is going and how I am supposed to get there (this would have been nice 19.5 years ago too...might have saved me some heartache)




No comments: