Monday, January 17, 2011

Meet Me On Monday





1. Do you like your ice cream in a dish, waffle cone, pretzel cone, sugar cone or cake cone?
waffle cone..or actually a waffle bowl


2. Do you read the newspaper daily?
i do not...between my husband and my mom, I am kept very well informed (I do read the AOL news headlines...lol)


3. Marinara or meat sauce?
meat sauce

 

4. Last time you cried?
yesterday, but I cry easily, and have cried alot over the last year or so

5. What word/phrase do you find really annoying?
nothing that really stands out...but any word or phrase that gets over used becomes annoying




3 comments:

Keenly Kristin said...

Hi, Michelle...stopping by from MMM, but I already follow you!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin

Renegades said...

I'm a waffle cone/bowl girl myself.

Your answer to number 5 is so true.

Anonymous said...

I'm a new follower to your blog through the Meet Me On Monday Blog Hop.
If you get a minute please stop by my blog and read my answers and follow back.
http://alittleoftheother.com

Have a superb week,
Ellie