FMM: A Survey
Why do you blog? it started as a way to share the happenings and events of our family with extended friends and family who live afar....and it is still that, but I discovered meme's back in July last year...and well,
I. LOVE. THEM.
What is your favorite TV show? too many to name, plus I am trying to watch less TV...but the new Hawaii 5-O is pretty good, I also like Cake Boss and Making the Team and So You Think You Can Dance (when it's on)
What's the first thing you drank this morning? glass of strawberry milk...it's what I drink every morning
Are you married, single or in a relationship?
married, 19 years this past June
List three of your hobbies.
scrapbooking, crocheting, reading
What do you like most about yourself? physically, my eyes; non physical...my crafty nature
List a couple of your favorite sites:
blogger, facebook, sparkpeople
What's the last book you read? that I actually completed....Breaking Dawn.
I am currently reading The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin.
Another book whose title escapes me now was recommended by a friend, so I will hopefully be reading that this week.
Can you whistle? heck no...at least not very well..I can blow air through my lips and make a whistle sound...but wouldn't call it "whistling" by any stretch of the imagination
List your favorite pro sports teams. Memphis Grizzlies
What's the last thing that made you smile? my son...he always makes me smile
Do you prefer mayo or mustard? will use mayo if necessary,but prefer salad dressing. mustard only on hot dogs and brats
Do you have a crush on someone? nope
Do you get up early or sleep in? get up early...but on Sat, I go back to sleep
Do you attend church? every week
Would you rather see a movie at home or in the theater? depends...sometimes the theatre is ok, just too expensive. We have a projector at home, so we tend to watch most movies at home.
Was there a teacher or authority figure that ever truly stood out to you? yep...
What is your favorite game? computer--bejeweled blitz or free cell
board--monopoly, sorry,
Cupcake or potato chips? i like both, but just depends on what I'm hungry for
Tell us something random that we wouldn't know to ask. I write poems


2 comments:
Hawaii 5-0 is awesome too. I agree. Those boys are so handsome. ;) I wish I remembered to watch it or DVR it. hehe Cake Boss makes me want cake. ;)
Great list of answers...!
Hi Michelle! Nice to meet you...we have some things in common! Specifically...Hawaii Five-O! Love it!
Fun to learn about you...I'll be back!
Post a Comment