Tuesday, December 7, 2010

More Christmas Questions

1. Real tree or Artificial?
usually artificial


2. Do you like decorating the tree?
I like watching my children decorate the tree


3. When do you put up the tree?
usually Thanksgiving weekend...but sometimes the 1st weekend of December, which is what we did this year


4. When do you take the tree down?
usually the week after New Year’s



5. Do you like eggnog?
I do

6. Ever broken a present right after opening it?
Huh. Not that I can recall.

7 . Hardest person to buy for?
my husband



8. Easiest person to buy for?
my children, when they are young



9. Do you have a nativity scene?
We do...but no place to set it up



10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
i try every year....not succeeded in a while


11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
there is no worst that I can think of


12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
hmm...not really sure. 



13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I used to shop all during the year...haven't done that in a while tho...need to get back to that.  we usually start mid october



14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
not that i recall...won't say i haven't...but i don't remember



15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
my husband's turkey on the grill and my mom's pecan pie


16. Have you ever actually eaten fruit cake?
tried it. Once.  That was enough



17. Favorite Christmas song?
oh...most of them...i may not like christmas as much anymore, but i still love the music



18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
we usually stay home...the times we traveled was when we lived just a few hours from family and could make a day trip




19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
if I sing the song


20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
a star...we have an angel in Heaven, so he is always looking over us

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning



22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
the cold weather.....and the blasted commercials geared towards kids.... 



23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
I like snowmen




24. Favorite Christmas dinner?
traditional....turkey, ham, dressing, potatoes, green beans with cheese, fruit salad, corn, rolls, pies


25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
i have my gift already...bought it early; the only other gift i want won't come by Christmas i'm afraid


1 comment:

Kwizgiver said...

I love doing holiday memes. :-) I try to replace the repetitive questions with original ones.

::mingle::