1. The latest book or movie that made you cry?
I admit, I cry very very easily, but I can't say that there is a book or movie that has made me cry recently. I have cried at movies, typically those on Lifetime TV...there is a reason my husband calls it "the whiney station".
2. The fictional character most like you?
no idea....
3. The greatest album, ever?
I like too many to pick a "greatest"
4. Star Trek or Star Wars? Why?
Star Wars....probably because I saw it before I ever saw Star Trek, and it doesn't seem as "sci-fi" to me as Star Trek. I also like the story line in Star Wars better...it is more "real" if that makes any sense.
5. Your ideal brain food?
hot chocolate! or pretty much anything chocolate.... :)
6. Everyone is proud of a certain accomplishment, which one for you??
graduating college
7. You want to be remembered for ...?
being a good wife, mother and friend; for doing the best I can in less than ideal circumstances; for my love and faith in the Lord's gospel
8. Let's talk about recording artists. Who do you find the most inspirational?
Martina McBride...she sings about subjects that many artists shy away from
9. The creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature?
10. Your hidden talents . . .?
not that they are hidden..just not openly shared with everyone, but I write poems
11. The best piece of advice you actually followed?
whether it was the best piece of advice is yet to be determined....but I was advised several months ago to be patient..and so I am...still. being. patient.
12. The best thing you ever bought, stole, or borrowed?
there are too many to name just one...and most of them were gifts...not anything I purchased
13. What is the most comfortable clothes that you wear?
tshirt and shorts
14. Your dinner guest at the Ritz would be?
since it is unlikely that I will ever dine at the Ritz....there will be no guest....but if there were, it would be my husband, of course.
15. Time travel: where, when and why?
no idea.....I've never had any inclination to travel back in time
16. Stress management: hit man, spa vacation or Prozac?
a few months ago, I would have said hit man...but things are very different now than then....spa vacation sounds nice, but I would probably stress about the cost...while prozac is not my drug of choice, i will choose meds as my particular stress management from the choices above
17. Essential to life: coffee, vodka, cigarettes, chocolate, or . . .?
um.....chocolate!!
18. Environment of choice: city or country, and where on the map?
country....and no preference, as long as the neighbors can't see or hear me from their windows or immediate area surrounding their house...and there is lots of scenery (trees, etc) and fresh air.
19. What do you want to say to the leader of your country?
what i'd like to say is probably left not publicized
20. Last but certainly not least, what are you working on, now?
this blog...hahaha...seriously, I am trying to get my blog split and then caught up; but I have a multitude of "in process" projects...

No comments:
Post a Comment