Sunday, November 7, 2010

Saturday 9



11/6/10
1. What do you see when you are watching the wheels go round?

my life spiraling out of control


2. Do you watch reality shows? Which ones?
a few....So You Think You  Can Dance, Food Network Challenges,


3. What's your favorite all time reality show?
So You Think You  Can Dance


4. Do you feel "reality" shows are real or are they faked?
i think some of them are faked....but not all of them


5. What does your personal neon sign say to the world?
"Welcome....Come in, stay a bit...but don't forget the way out"


6. Ever seen a neon sign with certain letters burned out so that it said something unintended?
I'm sure I have....but nothing comes to mind


7. What gives you a headache? Could be a scent, a sound, someone's actions - anything.
stress....in fact, about a month ago I had a headache that lasted for 3 weeks straight; found out it was a tension headache...got a prescription, took 3 days to get any relief.


8. What song, artist or album in your music collection would you pull out and play if you wanted to give your roommate/neighbors a huge, head-splitting headache?
Lady Gaga


9. What do you do to relieve stress?
what I'm doing now (although I am not as stressed now as at other times....but sadly stress is a constant companion I am afraid)....I blog, I journal, I read, I play bejeweled or free cell, I write poems, I sleep if I can

No comments: