1) Do you believe the death penalty is justified and/or effective? Why or why not?
justified....I don't know...hard call to make. effective...not so much; if it was truly effective, people wouldn't continue to commit crimes that qualify for the death penalty.
2) Does it sometimes make you paranoid when other people laugh?
not as much as it used to...now I don't care what people think; I know who I am, I know what I can be....
3) How many birthdays and/or anniversaries of friends and family will be happening this month?
4 birthdays just in my immediate family...2 in my extended family...and unknown friends
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
makes me think of dusk in the desert.....end of a long hot day...



1 comment:
I don't get paranoid when people laugh... but I do get paranoid when bilingual people start speaking non-English whenever I walk into the room! I always feel certain that they're talking about me!
Post a Comment