1. Berleen is sending you away again. You can travel anywhere in the world; one destination per day from Friday through Monday. Where do you go and why?
(not in any particular order)
Washington State--to visit my best friend
Salt Lake City--to visit church history sites
Berlin--because when I was there before the wall was still up
Texas--because that is where family is
Washington DC--because when I was there before I was too young to appreciate it, and I would love to take my children
2. Would you keep a secret from the closest person to you if you thought it was in their best interest?
most likely not. I firmly believe honesty is not only the best policy,it is the only policy. Secrets are damaging...and the truth always comes out eventually.
3. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you that you have not revealed in some other crazy meme.
hmmmm....I don't know that I have any odd or interesting facts, and if I do, I am sure I have mentioned them at some point or another. I have either lived on or visited both coasts of the United States.
4. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' BS) - what are they?
1. Financial security
2. Eternal marriage
3. this one is private
5. If you could change anything about your living situation, would you?
maybe....either more room or an add'l house
6. Who is your favorite character from a comic strip? Please post one strip for us to laugh at.
don't read comics
7. Now we have found you dead. What five people do you want to MEET in Heaven?
Kyle--my son; my grandfather (he died when I was 4); my husband's grandparents on his dad's side and his grandfather on his mom's side.
8. So since you are dead, what will the title of your life story be?
the title of my blog...Men Are That They Might Have Joy
9. Word association time! What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see the word pleasure?
happy
10. Kimber is by the Arizona ocean. She finds a message in a bottle. What does it say?
the Arizona ocean....really?
11. Would you like to guest host Thunks one week? Answer “yes” here and email us here! If the answer is “no” who do you think would be a great guest host?
I barely have time to participate each week...so I will have to pass for now...

No comments:
Post a Comment