Monday, October 25, 2010

Saturday 9



1. What are you proud of?
My children


2. What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize? How did you win it?
I won tickets to a concert once..it was a radio contest....


3. Tell us about something you've done that in retrospect was a waste of time.
blog?  no, not really.  Um....I put alot of effort into making notes and writing things down, when I should use the technology avaialable to me.  I am getting better, but sometimes...I still write...ALOT. 

4. How old were you when life changed the most for you? How did it change?
I was.....32.  The day we buried our son, November 4, 2004. 

5. Tell us about a place you that you've been that you considered to be very tranquil.
any body of moving water....the ocean, a river..


6. Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?
don't have favorite...don't really watch the news...my husband does and shares whatever I might need to know


7. If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it? Why?
I have no idea...I am not creative on the fly...that would take more time than I have at the moment


8. What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?
oh, that's a  long list....different things about people mostly...


9. When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?
I read, I write, I play games on the computer that don't require alot of thought (ie free cell, bejeweled, etc)


No comments: