Monday, October 25, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday


I am doing the best I can.  Sometimes....ok, most of the time, it doesn't feel like enough.  But it is all I can do.

I wish my life wasn't so hard, that just one part of my life could be easy, that not every thing has to be such a struggle.

I like to meet new people, learn new things, and take pictures of everything.

I can be very stubborn, very determined, and at times very controlling.  But I can also be very loving, very passionate, and very tolerant and accepting of others (probably to a fault).

I hope that 2011 will be much, much better than 2010 has been.

I think I am a stronger person now than at the beginning of the year...maybe a bit paranoid...but stronger.
I was very, very shy growing up.  I still am to some extent, but not as much as I was then.  I still am very self conscious and self critical.



No comments: