1. From whom did you get your last e-mail?
no idea....I check my home email only once a day....and I sort by subject before I ever start reading them, so I don't know who the last one was from
2. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theater?
Eclipse
3. Have you ever seen a ghost?
SEEN a ghost? No.....but I have felt the presence of spirits. And I believe that at one point in time (but maybe more) when my youngest son was a baby, he saw his angel twin brother.
4. Ever loved someone so much it made you cry?
absolutely...I love my children and my husband more than they will or can ever possibly know or comprehend
5. What are you most afraid of?
the one thing I have ever been most afraid of is burying one of my children...and that has already happened. So, I guess the next would be losing my husband...and then tied with that would be if anything were to happen to me before my children are raised.
6. What do you do when you are bored?
a variety of things....I blog, I read, I scrapbook, I write in my journal or write poems, I play free cell and/or bejeweled on facebook
7. Other than the author of this mess of a meme, whose blog are you most curious to see their answers?
no one I know answers these things...at least not that I know of...so no idea
8. Name three thing from your bucket list.
1. Go to the Temple
2. Go on a cruise
3. Get my bachelor's degree
2. Go on a cruise
3. Get my bachelor's degree
9. Who was the last person who complimented you on how you looked, that actually was a surprise?
that was a surprise....hmmm....don't know
10. Do you remember Berleen?
nope...sorry...but I can't remember people I don't know in the first place
11. What was the last concert that you attended where the band was much better than you imagined?
all of the concerts I've been to have been good....I wouldn't pay money to go see/hear someone I didn't already know was good
12. What’s the next band you’re either planning to see or want to?
oh I don't know....taylor swift would be nice, martina mcbride, jason michael carroll
13. What were the last things do you imagine that Kimber threw off the roof?
??????
??????

No comments:
Post a Comment