1. :::sniff, sniff::: Is the dog in the house?
I don't get it.....
2. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?
"remember who you are" meaning to remember that I am a daughter of God and to not let anyone make me feel that I am not than worthy of all His blessings...
3. What's the worst experience you've ever had involving alcohol?
umm....none. I don't drink, and don't frequent places in which excessive alcohol consumption would occur
4. What's the worst thing you've ever done to another person?
I don't know....I don't intentionally do bad things to anyone....though sometimes my words and actions get misinterpreted....
5. Who do you think started the concept of memes?
i don't know..they remind me of "slam books" from junior high, "get to know you" email chains, "surveys" on myspace and "notes" on facebook.....whoever started them, and for whatever reason....I LOVE THEM!
6. Give a song title or line that describes how you are feeling right now.
"I Can Sleep When I'm Dead"--Jason Michael Carroll
7. What's your favorite search engine? Yahoo!, Google, Ask, Bing? or something else?
google...not sure why, just tends to be the first one I go to
8. If Paul is the Cute One and John is the Smart One and George is the Quiet One and Ringo is the Funny One, which Beatle are you?
I've always been on the quiet side....so I would be the female counterpart of George
9. The democratic government decides that, not only do we have to share our money with people who choose not to work, we also have to share our children with those who do not want to ruin their bodies with being pregnant. Which child do you give up?
NONE....I don't agree with sharing my money with those that choose not to work, I sure as heck didn't put all my efforts into raising my children to give them to someone else! They are mine, mine....ALL mine!!
10. When should you procrastinate - now or later?
hahaha....cute....procrastinate later
11. What is your favorite fast food?
chicken tenders/fingers and fries with ranch
12. What was your favourite game as a child?
board game---my dad had a railroad game that I forget the name of, but it was alot of fun. I remember we would get it out and leave it set up for days...we played with the two families that lived in the same hallway with us (we were in Berlin at the time, and the military quarters we lived in were like apartments)
outside game--red light, green light
outside game--red light, green light
13. Why do terrible twos have to be terrible?
I wish I knew....I'd make them not so terrible. My husband wants to know why the terrible twos keep going past two....
14. Describe your favorite family member.
can't have favorites....everyone has their place
15. What does your favorite breakfast consist of?
over easy eggs, buttered toast, strawberry or chocolate milk
16. What food is better the day after it was made?
turkey or chicken salad
17. What was your last big purchase?
a swimming pool for the backyard
18. When was the last time you kissed someone and really enjoyed it?
I wouldn't kiss anyone that wouldn't be enjoyable....but it was a few moments ago when I kissed my hubby!
19. Why are there memes?
see answer to #5....maybe as a get to know you kind of thing, maybe a boredom buster...who knows
20. Described yourself using two words that rhyme. (i.e. fuddy-duddy)
dizzy-busy
21. If you were given the option of a "do-over" in life .. would you take it?
maybe...there are a few circumstances that could use a do-over, especially a few that ocurred this year....but then again, I wouldn't be the person I am or have learned what I needed to without those events...so maybe no do-over...probably not.
22. What movie makes (or has made) you cry? What touched you about it?
I cry fairly easily, especially in recent years....so it would be hard to pick. Most anything that depicts death of or injury to a child and it's a pretty sure bet I'll be bawling, especially infants.
23. What is one big mistake that you did in your life? And what did you do to make it right?
not gonna mention it, but what I did was apologize profusely
24. When Life Gives You Lemons, What Do You Do With Them?
make lemonade...I do the best I can and pray...ALOT
25. How different are you in real life as compared to the online identity you have created for yourself?
hopefully, I'm not that different....I don't try to portray myself any differently....maybe not quite as open...I'm private even in real life, but I share a lot less online....don't know whose reading and sure don't want to unknowingly invite someone creepy into my life
26. Do you know what your parents would have named you if you had been born the opposite sex?
hmm..nope...
No comments:
Post a Comment