41. What are your plans for this weekend?
Fri nite: grocery shopping
Sat: Home Depot Kids Workshop, drain the pool, walk at town square,
Sun: church, finish draining the pool, plan the week/month
Mon: B B Q....need I say more?
Sat: Home Depot Kids Workshop, drain the pool, walk at town square,
Sun: church, finish draining the pool, plan the week/month
Mon: B B Q....need I say more?
42. Do you think someone might be thinking poorly about you? Why might that be?
I think that there are 2 people who think poorly of me...one because we have very different versions of past events; the other because we both want the same things (and I have it)
42. What features don't you have that you would like on your cell?
internet services
43. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed?
probably 3, plus a few cats
44. What are you hoping happens by the end of 2010?
I hope to be able to go to the Temple...that is my goal.
45. What was the last video you watched on YouTube?
not sure I remember...I think it was a LDS message video
46. Would you ever agree to an open relationship with someone?
absolutely, positively NOT--romantic relationships are not to be shared, period.
47. Is there something that you could never give up?
my faith, my family
48. Would you, (or did you) prefer a small, intimate wedding reception, or a big-scale, over-the-top reception?
we had a small wedding, in my grandma's house...just family and close friends; it was what circumstances (and finances) allowed at the time, but in retrospect, I don't really think I would do it different. There is alot of stress involved with planning and carrying out a big wedding...and the end result is the same. I haven't ever regretted or wished for a different wedding than what we had.
49. What’s bothering you right now?
Physicial ailments--my head, my stomach, my back
Emotional--nagging doubts and concerns that I don't know how to be rid of
Emotional--nagging doubts and concerns that I don't know how to be rid of
50. Do you hate anyone?
Hate is a pretty strong word...and no I don't hate anyone. There are a few people who I would prefer to not ever see again (see question #42 above)...but I don't hate them. I wish them well in their futures, so long as that future does not include any contact with me or my family.
51. What were you doing at 12 am last night?
I would say sleeping....but sleep eludes me most nights due to a medication I am taking...so most likely I was tossing and turning trying to go to sleep.
52. Was this summer a good one? How warm was it where you live?
it was good in some ways...mostly I am really just glad it is OVER. It was beyond "warm"...it was freaking miserbly HOT. 100+ heat indexes for 70 consecutive days...glad those are over!
52. Is the last person you kissed before your current situation mad at you?
my "current" situation is now 19 years and counting.....so I have no idea if the previously kissed person is mad at me or not...nor do I care
53. Can a man and woman be friends without having feelings for each other?
can they...yes. But the friendship should not be exclusive of the spouse or significant other of either one or both of them. If the friendship is on more than a professional or casual level, then I think care must be taken to not cross any lines that may cause irreparable damage to the marriage/relationship or to the friendship itself. I think it's hard, especially if one starts feeling things the other either doesn't or shouldn't feel.
54. Do you think long distance relationships work? If you’ve had one, tell us about it.
I have seen them work...but it takes work and effort and a great deal of trust, more than a "local" relationship.
55. Do you know why it’s called “Random Boredom“?
no idea
56. Do you thing that it’s always the man’s responsibility to initiate sex?
I do not
57. Have you ever made love while you were in the same room with another couple?
um...no...awkward
58. Tell us the best thing about your current or most recent S/O.
Physical traits: his eyes
Non Physical traits: his humor, his tolerance
Non Physical traits: his humor, his tolerance
59. Tell us the worst thing about your current or most recent S/O.
I don't think this serves any purpose...so I will decline
60. Would you write one question in today’s comments so that we could have our followers allow us to steal their questions? We’ll need at least 15.
I will try...but no promises!
No comments:
Post a Comment