Monday, September 13, 2010

Saturday 9


Saturday 9: Tell Her No







1. When was the last time that you had to tell someone that you loved, that the answer was no?

I tell my children no frequently....



2. When was the last time you visited a hospital?

I work in a hospital..so I "visit" a hospital every day....lol.  I actually don't remember the last time I visited someone in the hospital....





3. If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?

I once wanted to start a Loss in Multiple Birth group....it was to be called Memphis LIMB.  And it would be to provide support to parents raising surviving twins, triplets, etc.





4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?

only if spanking my children counts





5. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?

eyes, always the eyes



6. What really turns you on?






7. What was your biggest mistake?

not standing up for myself, not valuing myself over the years





8. Tell us something totally random about yourself.

I always wanted to be a dancer





9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
um...no

No comments: