Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday 9

Last 2 weeks questions....
9/4/10

1. Do you feel that you are essentially the same person that your were ten years ago?

well...in some ways, probably.  I hope in other ways not so much...I mean, I hope that I have grown, matured, and become a better person.

2. Is there something that you have to give all or nothing to?
I give my all to my marriage, to my children, to my faith.  Every day, every moment, from now until forever.


3. Have you ever gambled? What have you bet on and for how much?
If we are talking actual casinos....I have only ever played slot machines.  Nothing more.  If we are speaking figuratively, I have bet my heart on a hope and a prayer...and so far seem to be winning!

4. Can you sleep anywhere or does it have to be in a bed?
If I am tired enough, I can sleep anywhere.  But I sleep much much better in my bed, next to my husband.

5. Tell us about the most disastrous or embarrassing first impression you've ever made on someone.
On my first date with my husband, we went to McDonald's after a movie....in the parking lot, as he opened the door for me, the wind blew my skirt up in my face....thankfully I was wearing a slip so no peeking occurred.

6. Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? No? How about in someone else's?
The most recent one I can remember happened last year....I was getting in the car to go to Sesame Street  Live...and my pants tore right down the seam in the back.  I am just glad we were still at home..and the only persons to witness was my husband and son and mom!

7. What's changed on your blog since its inception? ...a redo? ...a change of pace? ...or is it about the same?
I changed the name recently (the former blog had our family name..and with the psychos out there, just didn't like that).  I have also changed the frequency and content of the posts...I still post pictures and stories about my family, but I have recently discovered blog hops and link ups...I LOVE THEM!

8. If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be?
Don't take for granted what you have....cherish every moment...love every day.

9. Okay, let's have it! What's the craziest, most impulsive thing you've ever done?
I am not impulsive....so I'm not sure I have an answer for this one.

8/21/10
1. Who was the last person you dealt with that felt that they could never be wrong?
it's probably best that I don't answer this one publicly....
2. Tell us about one person who is the most like you.
Jenn~aka my best friend~we are different in a lot of ways, but we are very much the same in a lot of ways as well.  She is only about 6 months older than me, she has been married one year longer than me, we both have 4 children, and we have the same opinions about alot of things
3. What is something you really want right now?
relief for my husband's health and add'l financial stability
4. What are you doing this weekend?
bought groceries last night, today took Kraig to Home Depot free kids workshop, went to get milkshakes at the square, tomorrow church and making cupcakes with my husband and the boys
5. Are you in a good mood? If yes, Why?
yes, I am...had a good day with my husband and my boys
6. Do you have an ex that you are pretty sure thinks about you a lot?
because it matters.....?

7. What's one thing you wish you could do but can't?
I wish....I wish I could know the truth of recent past events.
8. What's one trait you hate in a person?
lying....absolutely positively HATE liars.  My children get in more in trouble for any lie they tell than for whatever it is they did.  And I lose a great deal of respect for anyone else that lies, not to mention the trust that may or may not be rebuilt.



9. What's one thing you like to do alone?

No comments: