5 on 5.
For each of the 5 questions give 5 answers.
1. What are 5 things that you hope to accomplish this week?
1. catch up my blog
2. organize my work tasks
3. organize my at home tasks
4. finish assembling a baby blanket I made
5. complete the October RS newsletter
2. organize my work tasks
3. organize my at home tasks
4. finish assembling a baby blanket I made
5. complete the October RS newsletter
2. Name 5 reasons to sleep in.
1. staying up too late the night before
2. knowing you will not get an opportunity to nap
3. to avoid any early morning chores
4. illness
5. because you can!
2. knowing you will not get an opportunity to nap
3. to avoid any early morning chores
4. illness
5. because you can!
3. Name 5 of the 'interesting' things you've heard lately.
I'm gonna pass on this one....partly because I haven't heard much that is interesting that would make much sense to anyone else, and partly because what I've heard isn't so much interesting as it is intriguing
4. Name and link to 5 bloggers.
Just look at my blog rolls...either the right or the left on my blog!
5. What are the 5 items that are always on your grocery list.
1. Milk
2. Dr. Pepper
3. Ground Beef
4. Chicken Breasts
5. Cheese
1. Milk
2. Dr. Pepper
3. Ground Beef
4. Chicken Breasts
5. Cheese
No comments:
Post a Comment