Monday, September 6, 2010

Meet Me On Monday




Questions:



1. Do you wear socks to bed?
NO...can't stand to have anything on my feet pretty much anytime, but especially when I sleep.  When it's cold, I usually have my husband wrap my feet in a blanket to keep warm.
2. Do you have any pets?

Oh yes....we have 3 dogs, 4 cats, and fish.
(my pictures are on my jump drive in the other room..I will try to add pics later)

3. What topping(s) do you like on your pizza?
Pepperoni!!!

4. What time do you go to bed?
Usually between 10p and 1030p...what time do I go to sleep...totally different answer...sleep eludes me much of the time.

5. Would you rather get free chocolate for one year or free potatoes forever?
the practical answer is potatoes..they are so versatile and I like them, but my taste buds are screaming CHOCOLATE

No comments: