1. List 3 words that remind you of fall.
pumpkins, football, blankets
2. Do you wear jewelry often?
I have a few pieces I wear every day....a pair of earrings (no particular pair, just a pair), my wedding rings, my husband's wedding band, my mother's ring, my watch, and an angel pin in memory of my angel son
3. Do you like your toe nails painted or natural?
painted all the time...
4. Do you ever wear a hat?
rarely...I have worn a baseball cap when I'm going to be out in the sun and I have a winter cap to wear in the cold
5. Do you have someone that you talk to everyday on the phone?
during the week, I talk to my husband multiple times during the day....on the weekend....don't use the phone much
3 comments:
My toes are always painted, too! The brighter, the better IMO!
cute blog!!
i gotta have painted toes all the time toooo!
Hee hee....i think we all like painted toes! Visiting from hoo are you!
Post a Comment