Wednesday, September 15, 2010

HOO Are You Tuesday?



NightOwlCrafting


I know this linky list is closed for this week...but I really really like these things...so I figure better late than never!


1. Do you type on a keyboard the correct way or do you peck like a cute little chick?

I usually type the correct way...unless I am holding something--then I type one handed...but I don't have to peck. 

2. Typically how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
usually about 45 min to an hour to actually be ready to walk out the door....but I try to be ready early so I can read my scriptures and write in my journal (especially right now, as I am behind in my journal!)



3. Do you prefer lip gloss or lipstick?

lipstick--lipgloss doesn't give enough color and some are just  goopy mess

 

4. Do you take clothes to the dry cleaner or wash them yourself even if they say dry clean only?

I wash them myself...no need for a dry cleaner since there are at home dry cleaning products.  But I really really try to not even buy dry clean only clothes.....

5. Do you prefer Wal Mart or Target.
depends on what I am shopping for....I prefer Target for baby stuff (back when I needed it..now just for gifts), home decor, toys and electronics.  I prefer Walmart for clothes, shoes, and food.

No comments: