Monday, September 13, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten is hmmmmm...I don't know.  I thought calamari was strange the first (and last) time I ate it.  

2. I wouldn't be caught dead ???...haven't ever given that much thought.

3. When I am 75 I will....hopefully be sitting in a rocking chair on my porch, crocheting gifts for grandchildren and volunteering somewhere! 

4. If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named

5. My name is Michelle.

6. My all time favorite photo is ....oh....I have several.  But the one I pick today is....this one of Kraig.   Last week at school, they studied "Community Helpers"...and at the Read A Thon Book Fair, the school police officer was there....Kraig is driving.

7. If I could afford it I would buy all the things my family needs in one fell swoop.   



No comments: