Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bubble Thoughts



My Bubble Thoughts for the week:

Situation: A physician called upset  that her privileges had been suspended.  She said " I didn't think I would be suspended while I was on vacation?"  My response:  When we know you are going to be out of town, we can hold the suspension process.
Bubble Thought:   Really...I'm just supposed to KNOW you were on vacation???  Do I look like a mind reader?


Situation: Mumbling, grumbling 14 yo at the dinner table and whiney 5 yo who got up WAAAAAAY too early this morning.
Bubble Thought: What evil spirit possessed me to have children?  What was I thinking?  Oh wait....probably wasn't thinking much at the time...mmmmm

3 comments:

The Bipolar Diva said...

Thanks for linking up! Those were so funny!
Teri

Following you now :)

Classic NYer said...

What evil spirit possessed me to have children?

Possibly the kind that comes in a bottle? I've heard stories like that.

Unknown said...

no bottles involved... :-)