Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thank You Very Much Thursday



It's Free Therapy Day!! That's right, it's Thursday, which means it's the Thank You Very Much day. The way it works is that you take out all your frustrations on people/things that peeved you off during the week and thank them in a very sarcastic way, for being who or what they are/doing what they did. I know everyone can use some free therapy, so go ahead and type yours out, grab the button from The Daily Dribbles sidebar, and then link up so that we can all share in each other's therapy.

Thank You Very Much to the silly street workers boss' who thought 630am was a good time to do construction on one of the main highways into Memphis.  Really?  (A real thank you to the radio traffic reports that let me know about it so I didn't go that way.)

Thank You Very Much to this blasted hot,humid weather.  I feel like I've walked into a sauna every time I walk outside.

Thank You Very Much to CHS for the very dysfunctional registration process AND for not telling me my child needed to come too.  Oh....and a BIG THANK YOU having the AC on duirng registration.  I do not send my bills with my child to verify address.....and registration is just that:  registration...NOT orientation, NOT a time for a "parent meeting", and NOT the time for students to do a walk through of their schedule. 

2 comments:

Steph said...

Stopping by from Kmama's page!

I smell a trend with this weeks TYVM! I have seen a lot of people thanking mother nature for the heat wave we all seem to be having! My air conditioner has been on overdrive since my preggo self cant take the heat anymore! I hope you got everything taken care of for your child for school!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Kmama said...

Thanks for linking up!

The weather is ticking everyone off! LOL

And I hate road construction. In Michigan, we say we have two seasons. Winter and Construction. ;-)