I've been saving this particular story just for this post....I only found the TMI Friday event sometime since last
Friday, and my story occurred on Wed night...so I thankfully haven't had long to wait (lest I forget).
So....here goes.
I don't have dreams very often, usually when I am very very tired or especially stressed...both of which have been occurring lately with increased frequency lately.
I had a dream Wednesday night that quite frankly still freaks me out every time I think about it. I don't really know the beginning or even how it ended...but here is what I do remember.
At some point, in some way, my fingers were separated from my hands. There was no blood and I never actually "saw" the separation, but I was picking these splinter like things from the joints of my fingers....some were sticking out of the skin, and some were protuding, but not quite through. (Imagine the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz with the straw sticking out of him in various places....)
It was bizarre.
I don't seem to recall feeling any pain, just kinda remember that I felt like I should be weirded out...
but wasn't.
That's it.
All there was.
I either stopped dreaming or woke up...
I don't know which happened.
But that's all there was to my dream.
How odd?!?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment