First and Foremost is my HUSBAND of 19 years!!! I would not be the person I am today without having had him in my life. He is my strength, my support, my best friend. He is my other half. This picture was taken on our anniversary in June.
Next would be my children....they bring equal amounts of joy and frustration to me daily, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Nina
Christopher
Kraig
Kyle (born sleeping 11-4-04)
And next would be my best friend (other than my husband)...Jenn. We met 7 years ago when her family moved to Memphis a month after our family had moved to Memphis. Her family moved to Washington in the late spring of 2006....but we continue to talk at least weekly, but often every day. We were even *finally* able to go visit her in spring of this year...it was AWESOME.
(She is on the left; that's me on the right.)

No comments:
Post a Comment