Thank you Very Much…. It's Free Therapy Day!! That's right, it's Thursday, which means it's the Thank You Very Much day. The way it works is that you take out all your frustrations on people/things that peeved you off during the week and thank them in a very sarcastic way, for being who or what they are/doing what they did. I know everyone can use some free therapy, so click the link below to join in so that we can all share in each other's therapy.
Thank you very much to doctor who continues to give vague answers and keep that little knot of worry in my heart. (BTW..the doctor is actually great, even willing to match/waive the copay if necessary to have a procedure done at his office vs the one that wouldn't require a copay... but geez, I am ready for some answers and resolution!)
Thank you very much to the TMJ attack I woke up with this morning that hasn't been relieved yet. Makes eating and drinking so much more enjoyable. Stress is great, isn't it? I tend to grind my teeth in my sleep when I am stressed.....and I am beyond stressed right now.
Thank you very much to the help desk associate who said I needed to see my charge nurse to have my password reset.....I don't work in the ED...I work in HIM...I don't have a charge nurse. Thanks again for the heavy breathing in my ear while you looked up my account. Really enjoyed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment