Saturday, July 17, 2010

July 16 Friday Five

Just Me and My Life




Five things you do to relax, destress,contain your composure or that you just enjoy doing for yourself!










1.  Scrapbook
I don't get (or make) the time to do this nearly as much as I used to...or as much as I need to.  But it still tops the list of de-stressors,






2.  Sleep
Need I say more???






3.  Blog hop/link/etc
This is a recent addiction, but I like it!






4.  Write poems
A little known fact (but probably not for long, huh?)...I write mostly when I am stressed or upset or otherwise need to express emotion that I have a hard time doing vocally.  I have written poems upon request for friends, as well.






5.  Crochet
This is also recently renewed pastime.  Since Feb of this year, I have made this blanket as a baby gift for a friend at church, a hat for a friend at church, a snuggie for my son, a snuggie for a friend at church for her husband, and am currently making squares to make a blanket for my husband.  I also just bought yarn to make awareness ribbons...Crochet is so portable and easy and for the most part mindless (except when I need to count...that requires some concentration!)

No comments: