1. What is YOUR definition of sexy?
confidence and positive self worth but not conceitedness
2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper?
poopy diaper....puke makes me ...well, puke--I've always had gag issues with seeing anything come out of another person's mouth; even baby drool causes this response.
3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
used to be very very introverted, still have introvert tendencies, and while I still don't consider myself an extrovert, I do like to think I am friendly
4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up?
hmmmm...that's hard...prob taste or smell (because I'd still be nourished, even if I don't know what I'm eating); but if I had to choose a "major" sense....I would choose hearing; just because as much as I would hate to not hear my husband or my children's voices (or listen to my music), I could at least still see their beautiful faces and read their lips.
5. Cake or Pie?
pie...my mom's pecan pie to be specific (which I only get twice a year, at Thanksgiving and Christmas)
6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play?
don't really have an answer....I have never aspired to act (prob due to my introvertive tendencies)
7. My favorite website is.....?
facebook, lds.org, my blog (but only as a means to the many blogs I follow)
8. The highlight of my day is....?
coming home, taking off my shoes, seeing my children and spending time with my hubby and family--after all that, I really do like my sleep
No comments:
Post a Comment